Black Pearl availability?

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm trying to find out when and on which US carriers the black pearl s7 edge will be available? Thanks. :)

All i could find was....

This color was leaked around 24 hours ago, albeit with its name dubbed backwards as "Pearl Black" (this happened often with Coral Blue as well), but it's now official. It will come exclusively in a new 128GB variant, which no S7 edge is currently available as. The previous leak stated a December 9th release date for South Korea; Samsung indicates that it will launch on that day, but in "select markets."
Samsung's Galaxy S7 edge will be available in a new Black Pearl color with 128GB of storage on December 9th

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
There have been several threads about this. Many of us expected it to at least be available unlocked online if it was indeed released in "select markets" on Dec. 9. I don't know if Samsung changed its mind, but 2 full weeks after release date, this thing is no where to be found save for a $1,050 listing on Ebay.

I've changed my mind about buying it. By the time it's available in the U.S., the S8 launch will be imminent. You should probably move onto your next option.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
There have been several threads about this. Many of us expected it to at least be available unlocked online if it was indeed released in "select markets" on Dec. 9. I don't know if Samsung changed its mind, but 2 full weeks after release date, this thing is no where to be found save for a $1,050 listing on Ebay.

I've changed my mind about buying it. By the time it's available in the U.S., the S8 launch will be imminent. You should probably move onto your next option.

Black pearl 128gb launched in india for 60k

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Well, the official press release for the black pearl mentioned it would eventually come to the U.S. I see no point now though. Maybe if they released it Dec. 9 like they did in Korea.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
So I thought the coral blue Note 7 with gold trim was the most beautiful phone I had seen to date... the black pearl S7 Edge coupled with the Material Black theme is striking.

Vega502

Jan 19, 2017
Visit site
Does anyone have any information on if the S7 Edge Black Pearl being used in the US? I've tried calling Samsung but couldn't get any help. I saw one on Amazon, but I would rather get it from Samsung. I read one person saying wait for the S8 and I will only if they offer a Black Pearl model for the US.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have any information on if the S7 Edge Black Pearl being used in the US? I've tried calling Samsung but couldn't get any help. I saw one on Amazon, but I would rather get it from Samsung. I read one person saying wait for the S8 and I will only if they offer a Black Pearl model for the US.

I'm not sure I understand the question exactly, but the black pearl model on Amazon and Ebay (SM-9350) is the one I'm using here in the U.S. on T-Mobile. It's working perfectly, sans WiFi Calling and Samsung Pay as those aren't compatible here with this variant. I'm totally digging the device. Ditched my gold T-Mobile S7 edge for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke