Battery replacement thoughts and experiences

Who884l5

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Wondering if anyone here has had their batteries replaced. might be keeping this this phone for a while so i was hoping some one could tell me how much time it took samsung to replace their batteries or if they had a third party do it, and if after you had it done do you feel its still water resistant? i myself work outside often enough that i can't remember the amount of times iv been soaked to the point my socks and shoes are also soaked inside and out.

Last edited:

Fit24

Trusted Member
Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I don't think you'll find too many people that have had their batteries replaced. The phone is still less than a year old.

Who884l5

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I don't think you'll find too many people that have had their batteries replaced. The phone is still less than a year old.
Your probably right. Was hoping that people might of had bad batteries and wanted to share their experience in getting it fixed.

dm3ready

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
FWIW...Since it's been less than a year since the phone was launched...if I was having severe battery issues that I couldn't fix, then I would return my phone under warranty.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay