Samsung cloud wont let me restore my data it says failed to connect to server. Try again later

A

AC Question

Hi I backed up all my Settings pictures and apps etc on the Samsung cloud I than done the factory restart because my phone been slow recently... when everything is factory restarted I than go into settings and I click sam sung cloud I scroll down to restore when I try to restore it just backs out after a mini second when I go into cloud usage and I click backup data it says failed to connect to server. Try again later. Can anyone help me please I even done a factory restart again but I'm still getting the same problem

paul6969

Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
I am having this exact same issue and am panicking as I had SO much info that is crucial. Can anyone please help?
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, won't restore from backup on Wifi or 4g.

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
What version of Samsung cloud do you have, this can be checked in Settings/ application manager..

The latest is 2.2.12, you can download it from here if you need it You will be taken to Galaxy Apps.
This was provided to me by Samsung support when mine didn't work.

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
What version of Samsung cloud do you have, this can be checked in Settings/ application manager..

The latest is 2.2.12, you can download it from here if you need it You will be taken to Galaxy Apps.
This was provided to me by Samsung support when mine didn't work.