Is anyone using the greenify donation pack

hishaq96

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi I have downloaded greenify donation app but don't know how to get it working. Any help because I want to hibernate the some system apps

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I have it but I suggest you leave the hibernation bit alone. At this point in Android development it conflicts with how Android is supposed to work. Just activate the Aggressive Doze and Doze on the Go.

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I agree. I do have the greenify donation package, but I got it so I can hibernate facebook and messenger since those are recognized as system apps on my phone. I would not mess with trying to hibernate the other system apps as you may end up with a phone that will not run properly.

hishaq96

May 27, 2016
Visit site
I agree. I do have the greenify donation package, but I got it so I can hibernate facebook and messenger since those are recognized as system apps on my phone. I would not mess with trying to hibernate the other system apps as you may end up with a phone that will not run properly.
Thanks how did you install the donation app anyway because I don't have a clue. I have purchased it what is next

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995