How many times a day do you check for nouget firmware

tshirttan408

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't get too excited, my battery life has been pants since updating last week, I've done cache partition wipes etc and nothing has changed. Improved battery life was pretty much the main reason I was wanting to update as well!

jejb

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I could not care less when it comes. And I won't update right away anyway. I had a Nexus 6P and we got Nougat a long time ago. And it was a mess. I never did upgrade mine because of all the threads with various issues. So I'm in no hurry now either. I have never been happier with a smart phone than this one, so I just hope the update does not screw up my perfect S7E.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I am on the Nougat beta....got tired of checking just to be one of the first to get it. Will wait and stop checking....bored with it...can't wait for the S8 :)

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
At three times a day now as it's out in thailand where I'm based now and where I bought the phone.. But I can't seem to get it... Yet.. Frustrating

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
No it's not the carriers.. My phone paid full price nearly 1000 dollars in thailand still no news when it will be updated.
According to some research I read over 80 percent of the S7 range are purchased for cash unlocked and still no upgrade. Only a few counties have had the upgrade some parts of USA and UK, Korea China Russia, France..
Truly a dissgrace. Even we are relatively small in numbers we are influencers by that I mean when the normal person wants to but a new phone we have a lot of weight with friends and family..
I would luv too find another brand besides pixel that maintains its upgrades for at least 3 years and Offers speedy updates... Any ideas besides Apple which I'm not rulling out in future. Surely we could all email Samsung and put some pressure behind them.
They are taking the p iss out of us

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante