Phone repaired by 3rd party?

galaxys7androi

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Was charging my s7 edge overnight and when I woke up it was really hot and dead. Couldn't charge or turn on after that.
So I took it in the Samsung store to get repaired and it was under warranty.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

They then sent me that saying I would have to pay since its been tampered with. Anyone know what they are from?

I bought this phone brand new from a Virgin Mobile (Australia) and I have never broken it or had repaired. So anyone know where those stamps are from or what they mean? Could it be from the factory or did Virgin sell me a refurbished phone? It seemed completely perfect when I got it so I don't know.
Thanks in advance

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
It looks like the factory label has been covered. That sticker and those stamps don't look like anything that I've ever received on a new phone. I've seen something like that on refurbished devices, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you received one. Virgin (Australia) may have sold you a factory second (damaged at the factory and fixed/rebuilt but typically not sold as "new") that could have been labeled differently.

I'd suggest that you contact the seller for support.

galaxys7androi

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Yeh thats what I thought too, looks like someone has opened it up.
It was brand new in the box with not a single mark on it, plastic all over it.
And also still perfect build quality which I feel 3rd partys couldn't do, considering how hard they are to take apart and put back.

I'll try who i bought it of, thanks.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
What a terrible pic. Any issues from a corporate repair facility should be able to provide professional looking pics.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech