S7 Edge - Sprint Nougat Update

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
You will be receiving Nougat for your Sprint devices very soon. Beta members are currently downloading the update as I write this message.

Screenshot_20170220-231951.png

Last edited:

MJW2

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Re: Sprint Nougat Update

Less than 170 MB download for beta users. Installed this AM. Smooth, no issues yet. Rumour was a direct path to v 7.1, but the install was to 7.0.

shantheman73

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site

Yeah...beta nougat user here. Updated last night and mine is stuck on the Sprint LTE screen. Won't finish updating or boot up. Gotta take it to Sprint now.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site

A schedule was posted in the the beta forum and everyone will receive it by the 27th. It is being rolled out in stages over the next 7 days.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

Hello there, I'm a beta tester and have Sprint and received my Nougat update today and just downloaded it to my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Working good so far.

djmac182

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

I was a Beta user and just download the Nougat update and everything is worked good except for when I try and use Snapchat. The app freezes and my phone does a soft reboot. Anyone else seeing this?

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

I was a Beta user and just download the Nougat update and everything is worked good except for when I try and use Snapchat. The app freezes and my phone does a soft reboot. Anyone else seeing this?

Works fine for me. Try clearing the data for snapchat. Or reinstall it.

phrommansa

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Yeah...beta nougat user here. Updated last night and mine is stuck on the Sprint LTE screen. Won't finish updating or boot up. Gotta take it to Sprint now.

I"m having same issue. I am a beta nougat user as well. Have you taken it into Sprint yet? If so, what did they do?

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

I"m having same issue. I am a beta nougat user as well. Have you taken it into Sprint yet? If so, what did they do?
Wow so sorry to hear that. I am on Sprint and was on Beta and just downloaded the Nougat update today with no problem.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: Sprint starts rolling out Nougat update to Galaxy S7 and S7 edge

Yes I'm in Georgia and with Sprint and was also on Samsung Beta and got the Nougat update today.