Invalid IMEI and or Wi-Fi Mac address

jean kautzman

Mar 1, 2017
Visit site
I have been trying since January of this year to get my free Samsung Fitbit 2. My receipt has been accepted and I have submitted an appeal I am being told that my IMEI number and or my Wi-Fi Mac address number is incorrect and therefore they can not send me the Fitbit 2.
I have been going round and round with Samsung I have sent them the paperwork I received with my phone that lists the IMEI number but they still tell me that they are unable to honor the promotion because the device IMEI and Mac address that I registered or not valid.
Is anyone having this issue

Hey I Tried

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Are you sending in the IMEI and Wi-Fi Mac that's listed on the box, or what's displayed in the About Phone menu?

Check the numbers against the ones on the box, and the information directly from your phone.

jean kautzman

Mar 1, 2017
Visit site
Yes off the box, in my verizon wireless online account, the receipt I received from the phone and also going to about phone and finding it there.

jean kautzman

Mar 1, 2017
Visit site
I was told yesterday that the IMEI no I gave is not on their list. I asked what list? Where do you get the IMEI numbers from? The person told me, "we add it once we get it". I said, ok I am giving it to you. She said, she would resubmit but this will be my 2nd time and you only get 2 times to appeal

Hey I Tried

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
I would take the phone back to where you got it, and make sure they entered the information from your phone correctly in their system.

KenKK

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I have been trying since January of this year to get my free Samsung Fitbit 2. My receipt has been accepted and I have submitted an appeal I am being told that my IMEI number and or my Wi-Fi Mac address number is incorrect and therefore they can not send me the Fitbit 2.
I have been going round and round with Samsung I have sent them the paperwork I received with my phone that lists the IMEI number but they still tell me that they are unable to honor the promotion because the device IMEI and Mac address that I registered or not valid.
Is anyone having this issue

Samsung is a very deceitful company. I purhcased 2 Galaxy S7 Edges on January 10, 2017.
A Black and a Blue. I received the GearFit 2 for the Black phone. They are telling me
the BLUE phone is not eligible for the promotion. The IMEI number is invalid for the promotion
and is related to the BLUE Galaxy S7 Edge. No where on the ad, and I have it and have read several times does it say anything about specific color phones not eligible for the promotion.
It states, Buy a Galaxy S7 Edge and get a free GearFit 2.

For all of us who Samsung was deceitful to it would be good if we could get a class action lawsuit
against them.

Ken

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87