Can't delete misdialed number on phone

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I have a question that I have searched and cannot find answer. I was dialing a number and instead of 1-xxx I accidentally dialed 11-xxx for the first part of my number. Whenever I pull down the menu I find this message "New voice mail dial 11-xxx". When I go to the voice mail it tells me that I have dialed an incorrect number and try again. I have been unable to delete this message nor the phone number. How can I delete this annoying wrong number

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Solved problem of incorrect number. I first wrote Samsung technicians and got a reply this problem was for my carrier to resolve as the problem was there. My carrier is ATT so I first went to chat with my problem. The person that I dealt with disconnected my voice mail and I told him I wanted my voice mail just not that number. I lost voice mail so called and was on the phone two hours trying to resolve my problem of getting my voice mail back as well as wrong number that was still there. After two hours, he told me my problem was fixed and try it but one thing he mentioned was I should go to my phone and get keyboard and go up to top on right side and click and then go to settings. When I did there was the wrong number. It was actually my phone with an extra 1 in front of number and how it got there I will never know but once I corrected it everything went back to the way it should no more wrong number nor voice mail problem. This may never happen to anyone else but I thought that I would share my resolution to the problem.