The new look is horrible
    I hate this update bcz the phone is not friendly anymore
    Can some body help me to get the old version
    03-19-2017 03:16 AM
    How to undo the software upate form s7 edge
    The new look is horrible
    I hate this update bcz the phone is not friendly anymore
    Can some body help me to get the old version
    Do you even bother to Google your issues first? It's as if you've never owned a smartphone before. Search Google for the 15million things you've posted questions on here for, the answers are out there.

Can mods please do something about this? Every other thread is from this account asking basic, already answered questions.
    03-19-2017 08:37 AM
    Do you even bother to Google your issues first? It's as if you've never owned a smartphone before. Search Google for the 15million things you've posted questions on here for, the answers are out there.

Can mods please do something about this? Every other thread is from this account asking basic, already answered questions.
    I think the Account in question is a generic account for people who have not signed up to ask questions with. They're not all from the same person - just loads of people without accounts asking different questions.
    03-19-2017 09:40 AM
    Isn't the very nature of forums to help, guide and as importantly learn too.

I'm sure we all use various forums where some questions are asked many times over.

Some don't think about the inbuilt forum search option and some want further advice and confirmation from information found via google. Remember some of these people are desperate for help so can and will post quickly for help.

This is why forums have Moderators to merge threads and clean up where necessary.

I'm quite happy to repeat my advice etc if the final path is for a person to resolve their issues.
    03-20-2017 01:12 AM

03-27-2017 01:44 PM