Stuck in boot loop after install of Android 7.0

anon(10198979)

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
I will explain all the events in chronological order.

One day before the problem occurred I had factory reset my phone due to some performance issues. The next day I updated my phone with the newest update from Verizon which included the upgrade to Android 7.0. I left the room and when I came back the phone was stuck on the screen before just the Samsung Logo appears. It continued in a boot loop for 3 hours. As I am writing this my phone is still in that boot loop. I waited till the battery was drained and then tried booting into recovery mode. I got a flash of blue text at the top right and then it went straight back into the boot loop. I tried plugging the phone into the wall and it does charge but thats about all it can do. I honestly have no idea what to do. Suggestions anyone?

Model: SM-G935VZKAVZW

osubass1

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
i would suggest finding the files for your device and using Odin to install the OS again.

If you power on holding the home key and volume down, you should get the blue screen that allows you to reinstall the OS.

i had a similar issue with my AT&T S7edge and had to install Marshmallow, then downloaded the latest .zip file on to an SD card and updated to Nougat that way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae