Level U Pro Bluetooth headphones

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Do any of you use these headphones with your s7 edge? I'm trying to get this volume situation together. It seems like the volume is extra low. I have to turn the volume to the phone to the max just to have decent sound. I did I fix my settings within in phone and turned on the uhq and I've even downloaded the level u app to try to see if that would help. Am I doing something wrong? Are there any tricks to making the volume within the headphones higher without turning my phone volume up the the max? I'm trying to avoid returning them and going back to my LG.

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I have the regular level u and it's the same thing. I love the headphones but volume doesn't go very loud. Read reviews on Amazon for your Level u pros...There's a lot of feedback there and I think you will find a lot of similar comments.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the regular level u and it's the same thing. I love the headphones but volume doesn't go very loud. Read reviews on Amazon for your Level u pros...There's a lot of feedback there and I think you will find a lot of similar comments.
I actually did read a few reviews and saw that they said the volume was low, but I didn't think it would be that bad. I thought my LG ones were low, but these are much worse. With my LG I don't have to have my phone or ipod at maximum volume.

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Look at the he bright side...Maybe using these will save your hearing in the long run :).

I use mine when biking, in bed or other places where there's not a high noise level. I have to use different headphones when doing things like mowing the lawn.

Seriously though, aside from the low volume they are fantastic.

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I have the Level U Pro ANC and I think the volume is great for Bluetooth headphones. Now not all videos and music will be equal. The Bass hits, and they sound pretty loud just sitting around the house. I use the Level U app.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm just going to return them. Even in a quiet spot the sound is super low. Turning my phone up to the maximum is blowing my ears out, but if I don't do that then everything is low.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you raise the volume on both the phone and headset. Mine seem plenty loud.
I had both raised, but the phone's maximum volume is very loud and when i try to lower the volume on my phone the headset gets really low at maximum volume. With my LG headset I am able to have my phone's volume at 50 to 60 % and not have to have the headset at maximum volume. Maybe I just got a defective unit. *shrugs*

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad