Blackberry apps on s7 edge questions.

Freakster1

Feb 3, 2017
Visit site
1- Is there a way to create local contacts in the contacts app? The app keeps telling me to create an account to sync to.

2- Where is the blackberry keyboard?

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
1. As I understand it, you should be able to direct your contacts to the local contact list. It's been a while since I tried it though. I use the Hub with the Samsung contacts and calendar apps.
2. The BlackBerry keyboard is not available for non-BlackBerry devices because of licensing restrictions. There are ways to get it, but we're not allowed to discuss them in these forums. Do a search on Crackberry. BTW, the keyboard is very nice on my S7E and my Note 5.

Freakster1

Feb 3, 2017
Visit site
I don't have an option to make local contacts. When I try to I get a warning that my new contact wont be synced and gives me the option to set up an account to sync it with. There is no way around it... it I try it just resets me back to the contacts list......
I do realize that you can make local contacts in the stock contacts app and then the bb app displays those as local but I just want to use the bb contacts app....shouldnt have to use both....

mundo472

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Actually the keyboard is very easy to find (just not in G-Play) and install and is my favorite.
As the above poster mentioned, search in CB under the android section.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000