Abby Normal

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Well I just got my upgrade notice.....

Reading about some of the issues some of you are having......

Guess I will give it a try........ especially since I see that there is a way to revert back now....

Dngrsone

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I have it downloaded, but am hesitant to pull the trigger: I like my phone the way it is right now.

I have to find a way to un-download...

comptechltd

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
You know I am one of the ones who came to the S7E from the Note 7 which in the short time I owned was my favorite phone. Nougat has made s7 as close as I can get to it. In my case Nougat has made this a better phone. Set it up, do a fdr or whatever you need to configure it and give it a couple of days to settle and you might just be happy.

Dngrsone

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, well there are known issues that don't agree with me right now: S Health not working (I hear), the sheer amount of white (I'm dark-adapted, so white is no-so-good) and issues with tethering would really cramp my style. Especially that last as I have some travel ahead of me.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, well there are known issues that don't agree with me right now: S Health not working (I hear), the sheer amount of white (I'm dark-adapted, so white is no-so-good) and issues with tethering would really cramp my style. Especially that last as I have some travel ahead of me.

I really like Nougat. I like the UI. I have had no issues whatsoever. For me it was almost like buying a new updated phone.

That being said, if you are perfectly happy with the way things currently are there really is no reason to update right now.

I hope you find a way to keep the update from bothering you!

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
No issues on my s7 edge.

Not needed to do a Factory Reset or System Cache wipe.

If you do not like the white then use a Theme.

I like the Grace Ui over Marshmallow as it's a more easier user experience.

pappcam

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site

My S Health is working perfectly and there are 100s of dark themes available for Nougat.

What issues with tethering?

Dngrsone

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I hear that Fox Fi doesn't work anymore.

I'm hoping that klink still does... I prefer a hard-wire to Wi-Fi anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress