S7 Edge update to Nougat

MacButterFlie

Apr 9, 2017
Visit site
Hi folks
I just updated my S7 Edge to the new Nougat OS. While I am enjoying the better battery life and security features, I am unable to add a Weather Live widget to my home screen. Any thoughts on how to is greatly appreciated!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Moved from the Nougat forum to the S7 edge forum, since this is more likely a device-specific issue.

Is there a Weather Live widget in the list, and it won't drag to the homescreen? Are you certain there's enough room on the homescreen for the widget? Or is there no widget in the list any more?

MacButterFlie

Apr 9, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Moved from the Nougat forum to the S7 edge forum, since this is more likely a device-specific issue.

Is there a Weather Live widget in the list, and it won't drag to the homescreen? Are you certain there's enough room on the homescreen for the widget? Or is there no widget in the list any more?

Hey B. Diddy
Thanks for the welcome and adding me!
In the widget list Weather Live is not there..
The one that is there is GO Weather, an app that I used previously but uninstalled . So yes even though GO Weather was uninstalled its still shows up and I prefer Weather Live

MacButterFlie

Apr 9, 2017
Visit site

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Open your Play Store app (not the website) and go to the Weather Live page. Does it have an Install or Uninstall button?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams