Play Store sloooow to connect after server side update

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having this problem? It takes like 45 seconds to a minute to connect and begin the app updates. I got the server side update a few days ago and it was the same for LTE or wifi. I waited a few days to see if it was just a server glitch, but it's not, it's still doing the same thing. Ugh. Anyone else notice this issue?

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
It finally fixed itself yesterday. I don't know what the problem was, it was there on LTE and wifi. Shrug. At least it's fixed, maybe it was the phone fairies again. 😏

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok, the problem is back. Here's the deal... When I'm in any other app, I have 4-5 bars on LTE. Steady, no flickering, steady signal. As soon as I click on the Play Store, the signal drops to nothing, zero bars and greyed out signal icon. And the app I'm trying to update just sits and spins while it says 'downloading' but nothing is actually downloading. So I've cleared the Play Store cache, the Play Services cache, cleared the entire phone cache via volume up, home, power, nada. The ONLY thing that works, for awhile, is uninstalling all of the Play Store updates. It will work until the update downloads itself again... rinse and repeat. Does anyone, anyone at all have this issue?!

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for responding, I have never had an issue like this before, it happened after the last server side update. 😕
Your welcome! It has been OK for you for about a month since you last experienced this issue. Maybe Google is doing some testing that only effects certain people. You have done everything that could possibly be done to fix it. I am fairly certain it will go away in a day or two. It sure does suck though and I am sorry you are experiencing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463