App' "Dictionary version 2.6.14.seller" appeared and I cannot remove

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I was recently searching for a way to edit the auto-fill dictionary. I don't recall installing this app', but perhaps I did mistakenly somehow. (I did install a Scrabble Players' Dictionary.) Anyway, somehow this application appeared. There is no option to uninstall the app'. It wants permissions to "make and manage phone calls". I have done what I can to disable the app'.

Is this a known system app'? Is it malicious? If so, what can I do to remove it?

Here is an image of the icon: App.jpg

Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

DrPutor

Dec 17, 2018
Visit site
Re: App' "Dictionary version 2.6.38seller" I want this app

I was recently searching for a way to edit the auto-fill dictionary. I don't recall installing this app', but perhaps I did mistakenly somehow. (I did install a Scrabble Players' Dictionary.) Anyway, somehow this application appeared. There is no option to uninstall the app'. It wants permissions to "make and manage phone calls". I have done what I can to disable the app'.

Is this a known system app'? Is it malicious? If so, what can I do to remove it?

Here is an image of the icon: View attachment 257957

Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

I am looking to download this app on to my Samsung Tab 4 as I currently do not have any spell check for my email apps. Help please!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7