URGENT need of help with galaxy s7 AT&T

ellena1

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
My husband is very abusive and I have asked for a divorce. he immediately grabbed my phone and deleted ALL text messages between he and i because the abuse is obvious from the texts. I have tried multiple programs to recover these test messages only to run into the problem of the programs saying my phone can not be rooted. I guess rooting a phone is necessary to recover these deleted text messages. I HAVE to get all my text messages back, as they are my proof. does anyone know of any program that can recover these deleted text messages for me on my galaxy s7 from AT&T? I am willing to pay if there is a service that can root the phone and recover all deleted texts, I just HAVE to have these deleted text recovered. they are my PROOF. the texts show horrific things. If anyone can direct me to the right place I would be eternally grateful .this is so urgent I cant even describe it.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
My husband is very abusive and I have asked for a divorce. he immediately grabbed my phone and deleted ALL text messages between he and i because the abuse is obvious from the texts. I have tried multiple programs to recover these test messages only to run into the problem of the programs saying my phone can not be rooted. I guess rooting a phone is necessary to recover these deleted text messages. I HAVE to get all my text messages back, as they are my proof. does anyone know of any program that can recover these deleted text messages for me on my galaxy s7 from AT&T? I am willing to pay if there is a service that can root the phone and recover all deleted texts, I just HAVE to have these deleted text recovered. they are my PROOF. the texts show horrific things. If anyone can direct me to the right place I would be eternally grateful .this is so urgent I cant even describe it.

Hello and welcome to Android Central ellena1!

Sorry to hear you are having issues. I am afraid that rooting the AT&T, G930A, model is out of the question, thanks to the mega locked down bootloader on all U.S. models. Therefore recovery is not possible using the root method. Unless anyone can come up with a better suggestion, you may be at the mercy of AT&T via your lawyer. There are some recovery methods listed in post #2 of Backup! Backup! Backup! NOW! that you could try that, "may", help you. Good luck!