Samsung Galaxy S7 Rumors

Weluvmike

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung galaxy S7

I Also skipped the s6; went over to LG G4, it's been good enough. It's NOT waterproof like my s5 though; so I Really Hope that Sammie will bring that back for the s7!!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Jdroids

May 7, 2012
Visit site
It seems pretty certain that regular S7 will have 5.1" screen, 12MP+F/1.7 camera, micro SD and water/dust proof body. When most rumors say this close to release, it's probably correct.

Screen size of edge version is not clear yet. Some say edge version will have 5.1" and edge+ will have 5.5", but others sources said edge version will be 5.5" and edge+ would be even bigger. I hope regular S7 has 3000mAh at least and there is S7+ version too.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Don't understand why people get on a android forum & tell us about a iphone.
I've had 5 iphones.
Left them 2 yrs ago for a android phone.
Dont muss a iphone at all. Didn't like the IOS operating system.
Or having to put my password in to buy a free apo.
And have a credit card on file with them all the time.
Iphone keeps too much control on everybody.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Don't understand why people get on a android forum & tell us about a iphone.
I've had 5 iphones.
Left them 2 yrs ago for a android phone.
Dont muss a iphone at all. Didn't like the IOS operating system.
Or having to put my password in to buy a free apo.
And have a credit card on file with them all the time.
Iphone keeps too much control on everybody.

thx for letting us know about your iPhone, lol

Sgooter

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
With carriers moving to monthly no-contract plans, the most important feature for me is that any new phone have full CDMA and GSM SIM capability. So far, the only phone with near-worldwide carrier compatibility is the iPhone 6S; nothing else comes close to it. If Apple can offer this robust CDMA/GSM capability, then why aren't the Android OEMs offering it as well? The Moto X Pure Edition is a step in the right direction, but I believe Samsung can and should offer an unlocked GS7 that covers the same broad spectrum capability as the iPhone 6S. BTW, I'm no fan of Apple.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like a great device, especially the bigger battery. That was one of my major frustrations with the S6 last year. If they can fix that alone, then it'll be a serious device worth considering.

Jdroids

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Micro SD, dust/water proof, bigger battery and 12MP camera. If all of this is true, it's going to be great device addressing pretty much all weakness of S6.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
This sounds like too good to be true. I would be happy with even 12 hours of video at full brightness.

Galaxy S7 gets 17 hours of video playback, says latest leak - SamMobile

I'm always skeptical, but yeah, that does sound promising. It sounds like Samsung listened to their customers, cause the S6 has an overwhelming amount of complaints over battery life, and most rumors about the S7 have suggested a larger battery. Even if they kept everything the same as the S6, just used a 3400 mAh battery and it would be a solid option.

A

AC Question

Will the Galaxy S7 have an infrared port?

Can we expect the S7 to have an infrared port?

A

AC Question

Will the Galaxy S7 support Nano sim cards?

Will the S7 support Nano Sim Cards? I would like to move the one I have over into it?

A

AC Question

What browser will the Galaxy S7 support?

Will the S7 support the Safari Browser, I am going to be moving on from my iPhone to the S7. Is the Chrome browser similar?

Jdroids

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm always skeptical, but yeah, that does sound promising. It sounds like Samsung listened to their customers, cause the S6 has an overwhelming amount of complaints over battery life, and most rumors about the S7 have suggested a larger battery. Even if they kept everything the same as the S6, just used a 3400 mAh battery and it would be a solid option.

Actually they did such model in S6 active with 3500mAh battery. Problem is it is exclusive to at&t and they traded off finger scanner with water-proof body (which is not issue for me though).

A

AC Question

How many colors will the Galaxy S7 come in?

How many different colors can we expect the S7 to come in?

Alex Torres5

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: How many colors will the Galaxy S7 come in?

It is said to come in 4 colors. Black, white, silver, and gold. That is just rumours though, it is not confirmed. But it is very likely that it will be those 4 colors.

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: How many colors will the Galaxy S7 come in?

Probably gonna be the same that are offered with the S6+... I really hope they make more colors available at lauch, though. I'd love a standard 'Iron Man Red' at launch, although I probably won't be getting an S7 and wait for a Note 6.