Anyone going to ditch Note 5 for the S7?

dkunzman

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anyone going to ditch Note5 for the S7?

I'll wait till I see a lot of data both ways before I consider whether or not to really look. I have my Note 5 running really well doing what I want. Would take a lot to convince me to switch out.

Deputy1

May 14, 2014
Visit site

I really enjoy the Note 5. I'm at the point where I don't need to upgrade every six months. I used to get new phones twice a year. I just don't see the new tech being a must have at this point. Of course I don't know what the S7 will bring, but I seriously doubt I will dump the Note 5.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

Not on the radar for me, but if recent trends hold true we'll probably get an idea about what the Note 6 might have for improvements for the camera, CPU/GPU, RAM, storage, radios, fingerprint reader and other related specifications.

svtalex

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

no lol!! I'll wait and so what the note 6 brings to the table.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site

Ill wait for the note6 and hope it is something i want. Ive never owned a samsung that wasnt a note.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site

unless the s7 has a feature i need now ill just wait for that feature on the note 6, i am eager to see what htc and lg offer and what the next nexus bring but i enjoy the multi window too much to not have it. i love the 6p but having a screen that big and not having multiwindow is silly and i may as well use an iphone.

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site

There's no way I would move to the S7 - I am totally addicted to the S-Pen.
I can only imagine that the new N6 will only be an incremental upgrade, so I'll wait on that too.

usman khushnood

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site

Hmm iv only had this for a just over a month. So i am planning to keep this for another year and half hopefully. Bt then again i never thought ill be using note 5 cz my note 4 was going well till i dropped in water and killed it.

anon(607340)

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site

I'll be getting the S7 Edge+ or S7+ or whatever their "bigger" version will be. But I will also get the Note 6

I get every single new Samsung flagship as it comes out (as well as any worthy flagships in between from other mfg). As far as Samsung goes I've had the S2, S3, Note 3, Note Edge, S5, Note 4, S6, S6 Edge+, Note 5 (not to mention other devices like the Galaxy Tab 2, Tab S, and Gear S). In between at various points I've also owned almost all the phones in the Nexus line (as well as Nexus tablets), all HTC's Flagships from the MyTouch 3G on, and even a couple LG phones.

So yes, I will be getting some type of S7. But I wouldn't call it "ditching" the Note 5. Which, btw, is the best device ever made so far (by any mfg).

I've spent a lot of money on Android, but let me tell you this Jump On Demand from T-Mo has made my upgrade cycle nearly painless (unless you mind paying a small monthly fee for your phone in perpetuity.. which I don't mind at all). So yeah I'll be getting 3 new phones a year at minimum.

Maye

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

No, I'll wait for the note 6. The note 5 was my first note and I love the spen.

My sentiment exactly. 5.7" screen with Spen has me hooked. Even if the GS7 has force touch technology, like the iphone, it wouldn't change my mind. Note 6 all the way

xcalibur1011

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site

I'll wait for the Note 6 to see what they add. One thing in particular I would like them to fix is the spring loaded S pen. If you drop the Note 5 the S pen will fly out.

john_ath

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site

S7=NO s pen....
no way to change note5...maybe only for note6..!

Posted via my SM-N920C

poppy

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site

If they bring out a S7 plus (6 inch) , I would consider it. The LG g5 is also getting my attention!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol