The latest leaked S7 Edge renders show a few more colors

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
If the black has a silver band around the edges like the S6 do, I think I am going to opt for the Gold. Looks good...

D

Deleted member 1065517

love all the leaks. would love if sammy put glass or some scratch resistant cover on the home button. the s6 edge button on the one that i had got scratches after a few months.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The colors are nice and all but I don't hold my breath anymore on them -- simply because the standard colors are always available at launch but the more unique ones seem to always release 9 months later which his annoying.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
The colors are nice and all but I don't hold my breath anymore on them -- simply because the standard colors are always available at launch but the more unique ones seem to always release 9 months later which his annoying.

Don't forget the Iron Man edition that sold on eBay for like 20k or something.

dizzll

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
Silver or "Platinum" looks great. There are additional alleged photos on Google supposedly from Samsung's site. I didn't post them because I can not confirm anything obviously. Also it seems by net buzz there will be a Batman vs Superman version available in april-may (insert salt here)

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I kind of wish they would do just regular jet black. Black Sapphire is more blue than anything, they should call it blue/black.. Real black sapphire has like gunmetal and black mixed.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Real black sapphire with gunmetal would be a awesome combo. But I'll probably end getting is the black or depends on what the silver looks like. The S6 Edge in silver was really nice, almost a mirror finish to it.

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
FYI Tmobile Pre orders are now available online. If you are a jump customer like myself, you can do it all online. Basically, they pay off the remainder of your old phone, and upgrade is 0 down and i believe 27 a month. Free next day shipping!!!

Also you get 1 free year of netflix and 1 free Samsung VR headset.

Total you spend today is $46 that's for taxes and fees. Good luck to you all!!!