Are you going to buy the Galaxy S7?

Are you going to buy the Samsung Galaxy S7?

• Total voters

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
to me whan you look at the faster processor, more ram. and a larger battery. The choice is easy on what to decide for.
But then I'm weak for new phones

Galagian

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I dont know, Im thinking about getting an S6, on the other side it would be nice having the top end smartphone from Samsung. Im thinking about it, but it would be nice having one :)

I avoided the S6 because expandable storage is absolutely vital to me. You may want to consider that before grabbing it.

Fayeez Rassack

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
there is nothing to hate, s7 is love s7 is life. Oh wait just hate two things and that is it is very difficult to get hold of a 64gb version, and i would've preferred the adreno 530 to the mali which comes in the international version.

sillehrabbitz

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I ended up buying the S7 as an early Birthday gift!! The phone is quite a step down from my Note 4 which had for 1.5 years, but I am liking that I can actually slip this phone into women's pants and what not..pretty nice. I miss the spen at times because I loved doodling and writing lists with it, but I'll survive! My first smartphone was a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I have to say...the shape of this phone reminds me of it so much. The phone really feels like a refined version of the S3 to me probably because I haven't had a phone this small. I was going to go with the edge because of the bigger battery and screen size, but I tried it out in the store and prefered the S7 over it. It seemed a ton of people were buying the edge though...so I didn't have to worry about my phone selling out. lol

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I wanted the bigger screen coming from HTC phones and love the Egde but I've been recommending the S7 to people I know on Sprint right now cause with a 2 year contract it's $99 and the Edge is still $299 at Best Buy. Plus free wireless charger is what they were giving away last week.

I ended up buying the S7 as an early Birthday gift!! The phone is quite a step down from my Note 4 which had for 1.5 years, but I am liking that I can actually slip this phone into women's pants and what not..pretty nice. I miss the spen at times because I loved doodling and writing lists with it, but I'll survive! My first smartphone was a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I have to say...the shape of this phone reminds me of it so much. The phone really feels like a refined version of the S3 to me probably because I haven't had a phone this small. I was going to go with the edge because of the bigger battery and screen size, but I tried it out in the store and prefered the S7 over it. It seemed a ton of people were buying the edge though...so I didn't have to worry about my phone selling out. lol

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I just read about the $100 S7 on another thread and they're still showing the wireless charger as FREE. I'm waiting to speak to the manager at my local WM to see if they'll price match. BB is 100 mile round trip.
I'll have to find that thread about NOT recommending the Samsung wireless charger. Can't remember what it did that the poster didn't like.

andyrm

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I have been considering buying the Samsung Galaxy S7 or going onto a new contract because it looks like a great phone. My iPhone 5 is getting a bit old and I have been thinking of changing over to Android again. My first smart phone was the original Samsung Galaxy. It became very slow and unreliable so I changed over to Apple iOS.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I have been considering buying the Samsung Galaxy S7 or going onto a new contract because it looks like a great phone. My iPhone 5 is getting a bit old and I have been thinking of changing over to Android again. My first smart phone was the original Samsung Galaxy. It became very slow and unreliable so I changed over to Apple iOS.

Man are you gonna be in for a trip.
Bigger screen, bigger battery. Brighter screen. More ram. Much faster phone.
Great move
Yer gonna have to learn a few things but it will be fun.
Put it in a case for good luck please.

Posted via the Android Central App

oregeano

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
Getting sick with Apple quality so far, especially software quality (iPhone 6 @iOS 9.3 owner).
Checked out S7 and S7 Edge yesterday at AT&T, pretty nice phones.
Maybe I should wait untill Blackberry announces new Android phone later this year...

portnumbay

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
I bought **url removed by moderator** HP Samsung Galaxy Note 3 about 2 years ago, and I think it is time to get new one, so I am looking for S7 Edge..

Last edited by a moderator:

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I had the edge and i had a bad phone so I went with the s7 and I couldn't be happier... there's case and screen protection. Plus I didn't utilize the edge functions. Happy with my decision

theandrosity101

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
That's why it's coming with expandable storage again. Probably just for portable usage(not adoptable storage option from Sammy), but this is how you'll want to use it anyway.

wlonsdale

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm interested in doing this too. Is it possible to order international unlocked one from US? I wonder if Exynos version supports all at&t LTE bands.

If you buy an inernational one you won't be able to use Samsung Pay, if that's a deal breaker for you.....

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I think in the near future Samsung Pay might be a really big thing.
And it will make people keep a closer look at keeping up with their phone more.

richkesh

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Definitely gotta have storage space but absolutely hate short battery life and small screen size. In all, need more reviews then will make a decision.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20