S7 just arrived!

Myronmack

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Camera test shots on the s7,the camera is amazing,battery life is proving to be a improvment over the s6, also Samsung has fixed the ram issues from the past. The music and video player app are now optional downloads. Theme store also has a section for always on display themes.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 20160301_150928.jpg
    20160301_150928.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 134

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Camera test shots on the s7,the camera is amazing,battery life is proving to be a improvment over the s6, also Samsung has fixed the ram issues from the past. The music and video player app are now optional downloads. Theme store also has a section for always on display themes.

That all sounds great and wow that bokeh effect!

Myronmack

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I live in Los Angeles California lol so yeah the weather is warmer, the bokeh effect is amazing!

jwalker55

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
looks gorgeous! im happy for you! let us know how it is.

I ordered mine from Verizon last night and it said on the invoice: SHIPS IN 2 DAYS. hope thats true

It's probably not accounting for the fact that it's a pre-order unit and is just some canned message on the invoice. /buzzkill

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
For the month? Work 2 days, get the rest of the month off? Wow! I need to get a job there.

Hahaha wish it was off. I'm traveling for work to a few places in Asia and then getting some stuff done down in Mexico for a week. Between weekends, holidays in-between, and flight times, I end up being away for a month :( But hey, I do get the miles and hotel points! Yeiii!! ¬¬

diamrem

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I ordered mine from AT&T on March 1st. I am hoping it ships out tomorrow. The estimate ship dating is tomorrow til March 8th. I got the silver s7 edge. It looks like a beauty!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha wish it was off. I'm traveling for work to a few places in Asia and then getting some stuff done down in Mexico for a week. Between weekends, holidays in-between, and flight times, I end up being away for a month :( But hey, I do get the miles and hotel points! Yeiii!! ¬¬

That doesn't sound nearly as good as what you said before.

Jay Holm

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
t mobile version comes with headphones,love that it comes with the OTG cable for transferring wired between devices,we'll done Samsung!

My debit card was charged early Friday morning and my Gold S7 still hasn't shipped, not happy!

Jay Holm

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Nice! How much use are you getting out of a single charge? I'm really hoping this phone lasts at least 1.5 days with moderate use. I have too many friends with Android phones that are always dying by 8pm

Wow...you must not USE your phone much at all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12