S7 or S7 Edge

blackburn5bw

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Currently using a gold 64gb Galaxy S6EdgePlus
I'm due an upgrade in may but can't make up my damn mind to go with S7 Or S7 Edge. ..
Why is this so difficult😕
I do tire of the size sometimes but it's all about battery. .
Do I stick with a 3000mha or 3600mha or just have them both. ...
Still awaiting M on this sim free galaxy

yunique

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
the s7 edge is definitely the sexier looking there's no doubt about that, the regular s7 has the same size battery I believe as the s6 edge plus so if ur satisfied with the battery life on your s6 edge plus then you should be fine with the battery life on the regular s7. the s7 edge is slightly smaller than the s6 edge plus. I'm pretty clumsy so I always have a tempered glass screen protector on my phone and I heard it's nearly impossible to find a good screen protector for the curved screens. I also noticed that there are always more case choices for the regular models. so it comes down to whether you want a compact one handed phone with more accessory choices or a sexy but more fragile phone with a bigger curved screen and bigger battery.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I went with S7 for the size.

But that is just me as I am realizing that I am comfortable with smaller phones. Already use an iPhone 6s, so S7 fits into this very nicwly due to its size.

yunique

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
yeah exactly the same situation with me, I love my note 4 but I realized that I miss the smaller form factor so I pre-ordered the regular s7 in black

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Coming from note 5 and iPhone 6s Plus - ordered regular S7 this time as I want to retrieve a little pocket space and one handed use. I am actually tired of these massive phones so I wanted to see how i get along with a smaller device this time.

Last edited:

GBP87

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Coming from note 5 and iPhone 6s Plus - ordered regular S7 this time as I want to retrieve a little pocket space and one handed use. I am actually tired of these massive phones so I wanted to see how infer along with a smaller decide this time.

I could have written that myself. Coming from Note 5. Somewhat tired of carrying around a tablet (er, phablet) and I'm 6' 2".

osta.doc

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
The Note's are great when I'm sitting at a desk, or on a couch somewhere, but when it's in my pocket and I'm crawling in, on, or around something at work, I hate having that large of a device in my pocket.

If I buy one, I would go with the S7, as I don't care for the curved edges anyway. I wish I could have an S7 Note. Exactly the S7, but with an S-pen and the Note features.

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I'll be getting my gold S7 edge on Monday and the gold S7 on Tuesday. The edge will be my main phone and the S7 my other one. I have a Note4 and an A5 and am replacing them both with the S7 and S7 edge. So I'll be able to compare them both with direct usage.

Posted from my kicking Samsung Note4 on Lollipop 5.1.1