Will Gear S2 show all 3rd party notifications when bluetooth connected to S7?

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Since S7's AOD does not show 3rd party app notifications, it may be some consolation if the watch would show them. It may make the watch useful. I'm not really sure what else to use the watch for. I can get caught up in the freebie frenzy of getting a new free toy but when it comes down to it, will I wear it? If it shows me all notifications it'll be an incentive.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Since S7's AOD does not show 3rd party app notifications, it may be some consolation if the watch would show them. It may make the watch useful. I'm not really sure what else to use the watch for. I can get caught up in the freebie frenzy of getting a new free toy but when it comes down to it, will I wear it? If it shows me all notifications it'll be an incentive.
If the Gear S2 works the same way as the Gear S watch does with notifications then yes, it shows any app notifications that you choose in the gear manager app on the phone.

I have a Gear S watch and I can't see why the Gear S2 would not work the same way. That was one of the biggest draws for me.

BearlyFloats

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
If the Gear S2 works the same way as the Gear S watch does with notifications then yes, it shows any app notifications that you choose in the gear manager app on the phone.

I have a Gear S watch and I can't see why the Gear S2 would not work the same way. That was one of the biggest draws for me.

It does. I have yet to come across an app that won't push notifications to the Gear S2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan