What Can't I Download Samsung Pay?

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just unboxed my S7 and wanted to download Samsung pay but it is not showing up in the app store. I ever tried going to the Play store online and it says none of my devices are compatible. Anyone know what the issue is?

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
A little update to the above....

I saw in the notification window it said that the app was installed (I didn't install it it just popped up). However,I cannot find the app icon anywhere. Anyone else experience this? Anyone know how to resolve this??

GolpherZX

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm a possible mover to the Galaxy from iOS on Verizon, is at a minimum Android Pay available? I'd rather see the capability to get any app on the device, but if I can't do any mobile payments that may be a show stopper for me.

KAMware

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I am on Verizon also and it indicates the device is not compatible. Just contacted Samsung Support and they said to wait until March 11 the official release date.

Visual360

Dec 9, 2010
www.visual360photography.com
I have the same problem last night, and I tried it on my S6E and S7, and while I already have the app installed on my S6E, I wasn't able to add any card(s).

Anyway - I believe its the Samsung server, as I was able to download it on my S7, and also able to add a new card on my S6E this morning.

And with that, I was able to get the FREE wireless charger offer. :p

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I have it on my unbranded S7 in the UK. Was there. Did not install it myself.

Posted via the Android Central App on a kicking Samsung Galaxy S7

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
I have it on my unbranded S7 in the UK. Was there. Did not install it myself.

Posted via the Android Central App on a kicking Samsung Galaxy S7

i dont see how as its not been released in the UK yet :S it only gets released at the end of march

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Update:

Did it again from the APK mirror site with the latest update and it worked well. For everyone's information the wireless charging pad is sold out and there are no other offers at this time.

Posted via the Android Central App