Got my Verizon S7

bsannes

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Man this is nice. Reminds me of my old S3 except you know WAY better hardware. Nice and familiar . The bloat was not as bad as everyone was making it out to be . When I get the phone a little under 11 gigs was taken up by apps and system leaving 21 on the phone. Phone is nice and fast. Will get back to you on battery. One thing I couldn't find was for the button lights, I didn;t see the duration option under display settings. But so far loving it.

mattguirguis

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I just got mine too. This is my firs Samsung Galaxy and I don't know what to expect with battery life. I got it yesterday so I can't really say how battery life is. All I know is that it's probably better than my LG G2 that keeps dying every couple hours. Over night it only used like 2%. To me that is amazing. But I have to test it more to really see how good or bad the battery life is.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Man this is nice. Reminds me of my old S3 except you know WAY better hardware. Nice and familiar . The bloat was not as bad as everyone was making it out to be . When I get the phone a little under 11 gigs was taken up by apps and system leaving 21 on the phone. Phone is nice and fast. Will get back to you on battery. One thing I couldn't find was for the button lights, I didn;t see the duration option under display settings. But so far loving it.

The button light duration has gone, the note 5 does not have the option. You can download an app to set it, but i couldn't tell you which one.

I am getting the s7 for a friend tomorrow and my main concern is battery life, hopefully its at least as good as my note5.

I would go with the edge model but cases really dont protect the screen, and ahe has been known to drop her phones (read thank goodness for droid one free replacement lol).

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

bsannes

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
The button light duration has gone, the note 5 does not have the option. You can download an app to set it, but i couldn't tell you which one.

I am getting the s7 for a friend tomorrow and my main concern is battery life, hopefully its at least as good as my note5.

I would go with the edge model but cases really dont protect the screen, and ahe has been known to drop her phones (read thank goodness for droid one free replacement lol).

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

Yeah I hope the battery life is good too. At least as good as my G3 . I couldn't hold the edge comfortably but it is a nice phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae