Screen Mode inside games changes to super saturated colors

death_eater

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
My screen mode is Basic or Amoled Photo because I don't want super saturated colors everywhre. But when I open a game, the mode changes to a different mode and makes the game colors extra ordinary saturated. I have a Note 3 and it doesn't change inside a game. Anyone having the same issue?

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
My screen mode is Basic or Amoled Photo because I don't want super saturated colors everywhre. But when I open a game, the mode changes to a different mode and makes the game colors extra ordinary saturated. I have a Note 3 and it doesn't change inside a game. Anyone having the same issue?

Download a program called Package Disabler and disable the process called com.enhance.gameservice. That's what's messing w/ the color and tint when the games start. Does it on nearly all of my games too.

death_eater

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Download a program called Package Disabler and disable the process called com.enhance.gameservice. That's what's messing w/ the color and tint when the games start. Does it on nearly all of my games too.

There's no more free version of PD :-X. So paid version it is! Thanks for the reply, it worked!

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
There's no more free version of PD :-X. So paid version it is! Thanks for the reply, it worked!

Sure there is, I just pointed you in the wrong direction, my apologies:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...m.kaikaisoft.pakagedisablefree&token=d7lnYJcL

That's the one I installed and used. It's called App Package Disabler (Samsung) for everyone else looking.

Again, sorry about that. Probably worth the two bucks anyway, because that screen function was annoying.

death_eater

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Too late but it's ok haha. Anyways, just additional questions. Are there any other phones that are being affected by this "com.enhance.gameservice"? And do you know what triggered this phenomenon with the S7? Is this a Marshmallow thing? Thanks again.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513