Nova Launcher Prime Sale

mnphoneguy1

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Good deal. I am using it now

Nice! I have never actually used another launcher before. Do you have any tips/tricks or big benefits to using it? I know i can google and search too but thought if you had any insights I could leverage that would be great! I am looking forward to dabbling tonight and trying it out. Darn work getting in the way!

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Nice! I have never actually used another launcher before. Do you have any tips/tricks or big benefits to using it? I know i can google and search too but thought if you had any insights I could leverage that would be great! I am looking forward to dabbling tonight and trying it out. Darn work getting in the way!
Hi, one huge benefit to me from Nova Prime is the "lock the desktop" feature.... it prevents the icons on the home screen to be moved around unintentionally...

3ea71e1c98f3a8c10a211b9dd3fc6b68.jpg

fc34c8647b1d4c77a66cfc7eefac721d.jpg

Last edited:

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

You can take a look at this thread for some ideas.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=650813
Tips for Nova Launcher?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress