Adjust sensitivity touch screen samsung s7

A

AC Question

How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity on Samsung S7? It's too sensitive.

Jay Ess

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
I too have the samexperience problem with my s7... I can't even hold my phone in one hand without activating apps that are on the right and left sides of the screen (also have the problem with the back and multitasking menu) also way too sensitive with inadvertent touches.... pleaseven help

Mark Reed2

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Have you all sent emails to Samsung speaking of this, more people that do, the faster they look into it.

Sent one off today about this, not end of the world but should be a simple fix via add option to settings.

Nisse123

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
I have the exact same problem. Did send a mail to support about the issue. Found a temporary fix for the "back and multitasking buttons" that somewhat worked on my phone by installing an app called Galaxy Button Lights. I did set it to "always off", and that actually reduced senistivity on the buttons a little bit on my specific S7. Not perfect, but a start while waiting for Samsung to adress this annoyance.

Last edited:

wafcar1

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
I've sent the S7 Edge back within my 14 day cooling off period. I can't live with the screen sensitivity, it's ridiculous.
Why it doesn't just have a setting to adjust it I don't know. I may look again if a fix is sent out, but no way can I cope with this.

chadillac33

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
I've sent the S7 Edge back within my 14 day cooling off period. I can't live with the screen sensitivity, it's ridiculous.
Why it doesn't just have a setting to adjust it I don't know. I may look again if a fix is sent out, but no way can I cope with this.

About to do the same thing, incredibly frustrating. Especially since I won't be getting the free gear vr or year of Netflix now either! Very disappointed to say the least.

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I really don't find it to be an issue, I guess it is all in the user pref. But I do agree there should be a way to adjust it.

Nick Capretta

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
How can something be to sensitive? I wish it was more sensitive. This damn otterbox screen protector make it so I have to press on the screen instead of just touching

Nick Capretta

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
Not to mention this is a android people. I searched screen sensitivity on play store, downloaded top rated one. Problem fixed, you can increase and decrease it.

TJGEsq

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I read somewhere to lower the pointer speed settings. I lowered mine and still testing whether it works.

I'd appreciate it if somebody could mention the app they use to adjust screen sensitivity.

Last edited:

Mar11b

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else having keyboard problems? Most of the times when I type, it goes nuts and starts typing gibberish on its own like it's possessed.

Kelt67

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
I don't like the sensitivity either but since those with cases (and presumably screen protectors are noting the opposite I guess I'll throw a screen protector on and see if that helps :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10