Share your favourite themes!

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
One of my favourite things about Touchwiz is the Theme Store. So many great choices! I thought I'd create a thread so we can all share our top picks and help each other find the gems hiding away in the theme store :)

So far I love the free Material Blue and Gray: Apps | Theme Service

And there are several paid colour variations too, for £0.70 each (my favuorite being the Red one, looks awesome and is my currently applied theme):

Red: Apps | Theme Service
Orange: Apps | Theme Service
Green: Apps | Theme Service
Pink: Apps | Theme Service

yunique

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
if anyone is a fan of dark themes to get the most out of your battery try out WhiteDark it's free and even the notifications are dark. The keyboard is unchanged (which I like) as well

Posted via the Android Central App

justafew

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I personally like either Material Dark (free) or Material Black by Cameron Bunch. The black one, while is a paid theme, is really nice in making menus and such a deep black which will help on battery life.

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I like many of the themes, my one complaint is you can't edit them - all the messages themes look ugly. If I could keep the message app (as is) and still have the theme elsewhere I would have no problem purchasing one.

player22

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
They should of made the themes separate. So you change themes for dialer, messages, home screen , etc. That way you could really fine tune your phone the way you want using the theme store.

I know I'm dreaming.

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm rocking SD-BLACK. It's free. It's dark and I like the rainbow colors for the time and colored circles around the apps. Pretty unique I think.

Attachments

• 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
They should of made the themes separate. So you change themes for dialer, messages, home screen , etc. That way you could really fine tune your phone the way you want using the theme store.

I know I'm dreaming.
That would be nice! Something for a future update maybe?

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Material Dark. Has anyone had issues downloading paid themes?

What kind of issues? I've downloaded paid themes fine. Material Dark being one of them! Edit: oops I mean Material Black. Material Dark is free.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
It was having issues connecting to the server.

Tried late last night and was able to download.

Maybe it's just me but weren't the emails dark as well?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci