Workaround for SD card notification

gnahc79

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Stop using the included fast charger.

Once I stopped using the included fast charger I still got some SD card notifications for several hours. However once I started using a normal charger, like the Anker, there have been zero SD card notifications for about 3 days now. It would be good if others could post if this does or does not work for them.

I have AT&T.

Posted via the Android Central App

gnahc79

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Lol, of course one day after posting this I'm seeing sd card notifications again. Even when not using the included charger. I did do a restart after I posted though. Hm maybe the notifications will go away if I don't restart for an entire day and avoid the included fast charger.

Posted via the Android Central App

gnahc79

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I realized I started getting sd card notifications yesterday morning again only when I started using a 'normal' samsung wall charger (I was traveling) once instead of only the anker powerport. I kept getting sd card notifications for most of yesterday until I did a phone restart in the afternoon. Then I charged my phone with just the anker powerport. no sd card notifications so far. strange.

stevenkisor1

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I get this notification only if I re-boot the phone (power off restart). When the phone powers on, I just swipe the notification away, and it's gone, until I re-boot the phone. (I'm rebooting daily, experimenting with the 30-40% "Android sytem" battery usage. I have the Verizon SM G930V variant.

Choose Cruz!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci