Need help with Samsung stock browser

Kuribo

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S7 which I'm very pleased with. However, this one small issue has been plaguing me - I cannot find a way to remove quick access links from the Samsung browser (the quick access menu is the one that drops down when typing a URL, it comes pre-loaded with a number of link buttons). There was a way to remove these in previous versions, either by long-pressing and dragging into the delete icon, or the "MORE" menu contained an "Edit Quick Access" option. That option no longer exists, and long-pressing provides no access to a delete function.

I contacted Samsung through live chat, and they claimed there was no way to remove quick access links. I find that hard to believe. Can anyone assist me with this issue? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kuribo

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
rufflow, it does not work that way. Thanks to this forum, I've found a solution to this issue.
From the "MORE" menu, press "Settings" and set your Homepage to "Quick Access". Press the "Home" button at the bottom of the screen, and you'll be able to add/edit/remove the Quick Access links. Then, you can always set your Homepage back to whatever you prefer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12