Daydream screen saver, how can I get this?

EmDee8907

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Daydream screen saver

So I just bought the S7 from boost and i had this issue on my S6 as well I want to have the daydream screen saver play while charging and docked and it seems to not work. I reset the device before I started adding apps and still wont work. It works fine while its charging but not while docked. I have a galaxy tab and the feature works perfect and would like to use it for my phone. If anyone can suggest anything please

jaxsta

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Have you toggled it off then on?
Via settings, display, screensaver? It says in there it used to be called daydream.
When you turn it on you should see a "more" setting, select then tap "select when to use". You can choose from docked, charging or both.

EmDee8907

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I have tried toggling it on and off a few times, many restarts, letting the phone rest and go to screen saver and still wont work. thank u for answering me. im determined to figure it out its not a coincidence its on the s6 and s7

EmDee8907

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I toggled between all 3 settings and no luck works perfect when charging just not docked. I did a lot of searching yesterday and many say its an android problem. I did find an app I can click that starts the daydream for a few minutes. I have a galaxy tab and it works fine running on kitkat but must be a marshmallow issue. aw well heres to hoping samsung fixes it one day. I jut upgraded the s6 to marshmallow and same issue

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair