I love this thing! PLUS a Case/Holster note.

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Just adding my facebook comment here. This thing is great! The actual productive purpose here is to say that the JeTech soft case works perfectly with the Seidio holster made for the S6 in case you don't want to wait. It was $5 for the Jetech and $23 for the holster.

The Samsung S7 is the best phone I have used. I just wanted to say this in case anyone is thinking about it. I had all the Treos, a Palm Pre a RAZR, RAZR MAXX the Galaxy Note 3 and Note 4 and this thing beats them all. The glass feels like silk. The phone feels like there can't be a molecule of air inside it and everything works. It has 4gb of RAM if anyone cares. I am not getting paid to say this. There's just so much to complain about in this political season I thought I'd post some good news...plus...if you set up "Samsung Pay" (which I complained about months ago when they announced it) you get a $30 gift card for Whole Foods or Best Buy or 5 or so other places just for using it once. I thought I was about done with Samsung. Nice Job! It doesn't even have much bloatware.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Just adding my facebook comment here. This thing is great! The actual productive purpose here is to say that the JeTech soft case works perfectly with the Seidio holster made for the S6 in case you don't want to wait. It was $5 for the Jetech and $23 for the holster.

The Samsung S7 is the best phone I have used. I just wanted to say this in case anyone is thinking about it. I had all the Treos, a Palm Pre a RAZR, RAZR MAXX the Galaxy Note 3 and Note 4 and this thing beats them all. The glass feels like silk. The phone feels like there can't be a molecule of air inside it and everything works. It has 4gb of RAM if anyone cares. I am not getting paid to say this. There's just so much to complain about in this political season I thought I'd post some good news...plus...if you set up "Samsung Pay" (which I complained about months ago when they announced it) you get a $30 gift card for Whole Foods or Best Buy or 5 or so other places just for using it once. I thought I was about done with Samsung. Nice Job! It doesn't even have much bloatware.

That's good to hear, Which phone did you use prior to the S7?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49