Random split window turning on

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Is anybody else getting the split window feature just turning on randomly when doing something else. I can't figure out what is making it turn on, if I'm hitting the recent button accidentally or what but it tries to turn on split window randomly at times and I cannot figure out what is making it do it or how to turn it off.

bchain996

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
Is anybody else getting the split window feature just turning on randomly when doing something else. I can't figure out what is making it turn on, if I'm hitting the recent button accidentally or what but it tries to turn on split window randomly at times and I cannot figure out what is making it do it or how to turn it off.
If you accidentally hold recent button it'll pop up.. Done it more than my fair share of times

andypanoreo

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
It's happening to me also. I have the S7 from TMobile. I don't have a screen protector and i'm not accidentally pressing the multitask button. Hope is a software glitch...

andypanoreo

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I went to the T-Mobile store to try to exchange it for another one. Since the issue is hard to prove (it doesn't happen every time), casually, the person that helped me at the store was the manager (who was greeting the customers that came in). After describing the problem to her, she told me that T-Mobile had received an alert in their systems about this issue and that it appears to be a hardware problem. They exchange mine for free even when I had exceeded the 14 day window. :)