Verizon S7 /S7 Edge BOGO promotion

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking of dumping my verizon lines and switching to another carrier. For the huge amount of money I'm paying them each month for multiple lines, I should be getting better customer service. I've been with verizon since the days of Bell Atlantic and NYNEX. I've been waiting six weeks now for my rebate card, and when I navigate their automated system, it finally tells me "your expected fulfillment date is June 11th." Their website claims that "rebates take three to four weeks to be received, once they get your submission." So is this another game by verizon like we had to wait forever to receive our S2 watches?

Posted via the Android Central App

Do you think it would be better on another carrier? It won't. Rebates ALWAYS take a long time to send. I submitted mine on T-Mobile and it took them over 2 months (and 2+ weeks after the 2 month mark) to mail it. I am still waiting for it to be in the mailbox.

GeorgeCorazzini

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
On May 13 I got an email saying the card should ship within 14 days.
Online it just says: Date received: 4-20 Status: In Process. Your reward will be mailed. Please allow 10-14 days to receive.
I never saw a status saying when it will be fulfilled. What web site are you going to? I use yourdigitalrebatecenter.com.

So today is the 14th day going by the email. I don't know if the status is supposed to change to shipped or what.

I used the phone line and a message played saying expected fillfillment date is June 11th. I'm assuming that means on June 11th something else will happen to extend the wait time another two months, based on my experience with these verizon rebate and gift deals.

GeorgeCorazzini

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
Do you think it would be better on another carrier? It won't. Rebates ALWAYS take a long time to send. I submitted mine on T-Mobile and it took them over 2 months (and 2+ weeks after the 2 month mark) to mail it. I am still waiting for it to be in the mailbox.

But it would be nice if they promise a turn around time of three to four weeks as per their website and actually followed through with what they promised. * ok not promised, since who believes anything they say *

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
But it would be nice if they promise a turn around time of three to four weeks as per their website and actually followed through with what they promised. * ok not promised, since who believes anything they say *

True but again -- Do you think another carrier would be different? T-Mobile said 6-8 weeks .. it took 10+ to fulfill it. It has been shipped but still haven't seen it yet. Rebates are the same regardless of the company.

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
The phone system didn't give me a date, but said should be filled within time line on terms and conditions. I submitted all documents on 3/22 and the submission said after 45 days, then early this month, I received a message that it was approved and I should receive 10-14 days. I am beyond that.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
If anyone is interested, my status online as of today says Status: Fulfilled. Detail: Your reward has been fulfilled. I didn't get it in the mail yet. My date received is 04-20.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine came today, I got the full $672 available for use in a day by calling the number on the back of the card, requesting the $350/per day limit be raised to the full amount. Then I called customer service and paid off one of the S7's. the remainder I had credited to my monthly bill.

Last edited:

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Mine came today, I got the full $372 available for use in a day by calling the number on the back of the card, requesting the $350/per day limit be raised to the full amount. Then I called customer service and paid off one of the S7's. the remainder I had credited to my monthly bill.

Nice. I plan off paying off my S7 Edge with the card once the pay off hits $672 or lower. So I'll need to do that as well.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Yay I just paid off my agreement today. I called about raising the daily limit and she said for this BOGO promotion it was a mistake to put the $350 limit and they are in process of changing to $1,500 and mine was already updated before I called.

Jared2004

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
My status went back to invalid. It's been about 9-10 weeks since I first submitted around 3-20. Just another problem that Verizon is causing me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol