Which would YOU choose? Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge?

Which would YOU choose? Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge?

• Total voters

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I went with the edge myself. The s7 is nice but I prefer the larger screen. I have no issues using the edge screen and actually find it useful.

Disturbed_Angel

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I guess to be fully clear, I got the Edge first, but ended up returning it. The curved edges can take on a dark blue-ish haze if the main screen is tilted too far (which was not very far..) and once I saw it, it was impossible to un see it. So, now I am on the S7.

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
S7 because there are better ways to protect with cases. The edge is silly to me. For those of you that never venture outdoors, I would day the edge may work. I ride dirtbikes and hike/camp so I need something a little smaller.

Posted via the Android Central App

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
S7. I didn't have a choice since my edge crapped out on me and no replacement since Samsung Store is still trying to fill pre-orders.

Cheaper upgrade, battery life is great.

SuzanneLanoue

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
I had an S5 that was dying; less than 2 years old. I went to my local Verizon store and they had examples of both, and they said the only difference between the two was the screen size and the curved screen on the Edge. I was going to get the Edge because the screen size was bigger, but I wanted the phone in gold and they didn't have any of the Edge in gold. So I got the S7. Simple as that! I mostly like it but there are still some things that annoy me or I haven't figured out yet... I hate change!

RifterAD

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I need the bigger battery and I do love the extra wow factor that the edge screen has. The downside is that the edge seems harder to hold...luckily it sounds like that isn't a problem once you put it in a good case (which is fine by me).

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Despite the increased edge functionality of the GS7E, the price point is still not at a price to justify it. It's a great device. I would like to have one flagship device at a lower price point.

Posted via the Android Central App

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I initially wanted an Edge, but everywhere was sold out and I was desperate to upgrade my phone, so I got a regular S7. Just a few days in I was wondering if I made the right decision, and about a week in I decided I had and started calling around to see where I could get an S7 Edge. I finally got one, and I think it is a superior phone. Bigger screen, bigger, and better batter...don't really care about the edge features, but the other things make a big difference! And I have small hands and I don't feel that the edge is too big.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20