CarAux Not working on Galaxy S7

Minnie Milan

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
My Music (Google Play Music) isn't playing in my car (Ford Focus 2014) when the Aux cord is connected from the car to my phone (Samsung Galaxy S 7 [Regular]) and Bluetooth is set to ON (So I can make/recieve calls while I'm driving and be able to fully hear the directions on my phone from the GPS Navagation for example when the windows are down and loud sirens from police, ambulances go off)

Basically put: How can I have Bluetooth AND Google Play Music be fully connected to play [sound] with an aux cord to my Ford Focus 2014 car

(I was able to do this with my previous phone [Samsung Galaxy S5] and work as normal)

Last edited:

visfxguy

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
It works in my 2011 Corolla... Have you tried another device not a phone? Like a simple iPod or a friend's phone? If there's work and it not the car/cable, consider a different audio player after examining the settings and any disabled apps per se.

My (AT&T) S7's output is weak, I am cranking up the car's speakers a good 10+ notches to sound close to the output I had on my S3 and they are stock speakers. I'm concerned about having to get a volume booster and why I can't get the output I want through the jack... Only in this case because my call volume is on the lowest when against my ear. In fact that could be lower.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87