How durable is the S7's screen?

A

AC Question

For those of you that have an S7, how durable is the screen? Do you find that it scratches/cracks easily. Do you think I'll need a screen protector?

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
For those of you that have an S7, how durable is the screen? Do you find that it scratches/cracks easily. Do you think I'll need a screen protector?

Now after watching that video, go get some sand on your screen without a protector and report back to us. (Hint - you WON'T be happy.)

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Now after watching that video, go get some sand on your screen without a protector and report back to us. (Hint - you WON'T be happy.)

Thank you Sangs, I would agree that not every environment is a safe one for any of these new screens. I'll elaborate further by saying that you should be careful to clean your screen with proper cleaning cloths....and not your shirt, or just anything laying around...as the finest of particles can cause hair line scratches to appear. I firmly believe that most of the scratches occur during cleaning.

Thanks for your post, as it certainly brought up a valid point, not originally posted by me, or covered in that video!

Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12