I cant copy and paste email signature in my galaxy 7s

A

AC Question

I just changed from an iPhone where copy and paste is super easy. I am trying to add a email signature with images and html links I created on a webpage and it will not allow me to paste in the email signature area. Is there a way around this? I am saving the signature in my files and trying to copy and paste or upload from there but still no luck. Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you only trying to copy and paste text right now, or also images? And where are you trying to paste to--i.e., is it in an email app, or the email provider's website?

bigbore58

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
I've spent at least three hours of my life that I can't get back trying to figure this out. It's easy on iPhones and I had no problems doing so on my Optimus G Pro. There's no copy to clipboard function that I can find. It won't allow me to drag from a split screen. No app I've found and downloaded works. What am I missing?

Steve Davis1

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Unless I'm misunderstanding you, I did it like this. I opened a sent email that had the signature and copied it from there. I then pasted it in the signature section. I did this on the S7s mail client. The signature did not have a picture but did have hyperlinks.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance