Are headphones included with the S7?

A

AC Question

Moving over from Apple, this will be my first Android phone. Apple does not provide headphones with their phones. Does the S7 come with headphones?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Both my 4s and 5s included earphones, but I don't know of any manufacturer who would include headphones.

jrkz36

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Yes, you get a little plastic box with some earbuds in it. Don't know how good they are as I haven't even opened them. I've always found the included ones with any phone to be pretty subpar quality, including the Apple ones. Better off buying a nice pair for yourself.

uploadfromtaptalk1459452119765.jpg

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes, you get a little plastic box with some earbuds in it. Don't know how good they are as I haven't even opened them. I've always found the included ones with any phone to be pretty subpar quality, including the Apple ones. Better off buying a nice pair for yourself.

View attachment 222910

The headphones I got with my S5 are fantastic!

Posted via the Android Central App

sillehrabbitz

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Yeah the white headphones came with the at&t version. :) I admit the packaging with the purple tint above kinda threw me off when I first looked at it thinking, "Wow what did Samsung do...purple headphones? LOL". They aren't amazing, but hey I guess its nice they threw them in. We are paying a lot for these devices.

PA452

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I got headphones with my S4 and S7. I haven't had a need to use either set though. I only use headphones at work and have an older pair I still use that I got with an old Sony Walkman MP3 player.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

I always liked the ons that Apple provided with iPhones starting with the 5S. The ones they provided before that were kind of dull sound wise.

I have never tried the Samsung ones. I can't imagine them being any better or worse.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean apple doesn't provide headphones with their phpnes? They always have, has that changed?
It might also be a region thing? In the usa they always provide headphones. Samsung also provides headphones on their Galaxy s line.

anon(470989)

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I always liked the ons that Apple provided with iPhones starting with the 5S. The ones they provided before that were kind of dull sound wise.

I have never tried the Samsung ones. I can't imagine them being any better or worse.

The Samsung headphones are much worse than Apples. Heck, the $10 jvc headphones or skullcandies you see in checkout lines sound even better. While none of these can compare to a real set you may invest in, I've always been ok using Apples in a pinch. They fit my ears well too.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I just recently bought $15 Skull Candies that supposedly are discontinued from the manufacturer because I tried a pair that my wife has and I really like them. And I'm a guy that has qc15's.

Bridget Booth

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
They're not terrible. They'll get the job done, but I'd get new ones. The pack-in headphones were the one disappointment for me. The headphones with my S5 were so awesome. They were way better than freebie headphones should be. I'm shamelessly using the headphones from my S5 with my S7. You might wanna try them before you dismiss them, though, because my father actually likes them. He gladly took them off my hands. To me, they're almost as bad as the little earbuds AirTran used to give passengers.

mojobandito

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
I tried my uk exynos 5.1 s7 white headphones and I thought they sounded ok , my Sony mini hphones sounded a tiny bit clearer but their wasn't much between them

sound depends if your music player was using the phones stock sound which I thought sounded slightly dull

so I went to sounds and vibration enabled adapt sound which boosts the volume and sounds clearer, then selected jazz which has a bit of bass but u can set your own sound on the equalizer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol