Emojis in Messages+ (Verizon)

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
When I select an emoji in Messages+, the emoji that embeds it's self into the text message isn't what I chose. In this example, I chose the first 6 emojis on the top line, left to right. None of them match and three are exactly the same. Phone is up to date with software updates. I've not added any emoji packs/add ons.
Any ideas what to do to make them match what I've chosen?
Thanks
20160405_222857.jpg

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Their messaging app is actually pretty nice and it's cross platform even usable on desktop computers... And texts can be read and sent from any device, although yes most are useless ;)

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
They are the same. Just a slightly different looks. Samsung brightened there's up. Verizons are more in line with the iPhone style.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I love the Messages+ app! It's highly customizable. I tried Messages with my S5 but quickly changed to Messages+.
OK, I had "Classic" chosen in the emoji setting. I changed it to "One" and experienced the same problem...they looked different but they were not what I chose. Restarted the phone and I'm now getting the selected emoji....but I don't care for the "One" set. Reselected "Classic, restarted the phone and....wait a minute! You get different sets of emojis from the two different places to choose them from but neither give me the actual yellow face I want. Well this is stupid. Surely I have more important things to take up my time (I just like things to work as expected!)
emoji.jpg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz