Do not disturb - go silent AND dark at night?

chadecoen

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Love the do not disturb feature on my Tmo s7 but I can not figure out how to also go dark at night. Any way to turn off LED and screen with the sound at night? Could place the phone face down but that messes up the wireless charging. Any advise?

Thanks!
Chad

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
There is nothing in the settings for this. But you can set up a Tasker profile for this.

TJGEsq

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
There's an app named Light Manager which allows for LED scheduling (and many other tweaks to the LED functionality).

pjniez

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Love the do not disturb feature on my Tmo s7 but I can not figure out how to also go dark at night. Any way to turn off LED and screen with the sound at night? Could place the phone face down but that messes up the wireless charging. Any advise?

Thanks!
Chad
You can definitely turn off the LED from the Settings:
uploadfromtaptalk1460041478383.jpg

I do this manually every night (when I can remember to do it!) Would love to automate this though. I am going to check out the Light Manager app mentioned above.

Chris P. Bacon

May 22, 2016
Visit site
This is something that Android has to address. Electrical tape is not the answer to a problem in an OS from a worldwide technology producer. Bring an LED switch to the party in the first 6.0 update please.!!!!

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
This is something that Android has to address. Electrical tape is not the answer to a problem in an OS from a worldwide technology producer. Bring an LED switch to the party in the first 6.0 update please.!!!!
There's a LED switch in the settings. It's been there (at least on Samsungs) since at least 4.2 on my old Note 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20