Locked out of My Galaxy S7

A

AC Question

I have forgotten the other password I used. It wont let me use my fingerprint. I do not want to reset my phone

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi and welcome to Android Central forums!

I'm sorry to say, that if you have not set up Android device manager, or Samsung find my mobile, there would be no way to enter your device.

If you set either those two up, all you do is log in on a computer web page, to either of them, and then you can reset your password there, by selecting the lock phone option.

Hope this helps

ultrabusybee

May 12, 2016
Visit site
I could not fix the problem with device manager without doing factory reset and l my data....however with findmyphone.samsun.com I signed in and it found my phone.....down the right hand side of the screen are options, slide down to the unlock option and tada!!! It is open and I have all of my data!!! Hope this help s you.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I could not fix the problem with device manager without doing factory reset and l my data....however with findmyphone.samsun.com I signed in and it found my phone.....down the right hand side of the screen are options, slide down to the unlock option and tada!!! It is open and I have all of my data!!! Hope this help s you.

Welcome as a new member and thank you for the tip. :)