Email problems

Amandapage79

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm trying to send an email with my nvq work attached to my assessor but I keep getting failed to send notification even though the emails are still in my sent box I've checked the email address is correct and it is I emailed my husband to see if it worked and it did send straight to him I'm really confused to why it is failing to send if any can help me I would really appreciate it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you try removing the email account from the phone, then adding it back again?

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Could this person's email account be blocking your emails as spam, or are your emails ending up in their spam folder?

Do you have any way of contacting them other than via email and asking them if that is indeed the case? I remember when I used an AT&T email account and had one friend with a Verizon email account who had to contact Verizon to add my IP address to Verizon's whitelist. That problem went away when both of us switched to Gmail accounts. We both switched to Gmail when it became a running joke of how many of my IP addresses were left to whitelist, due to AT&T's use of dynamic IPs.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Does emailing that person with out the attachment work? have you tried emailing the attachment to your husband?
Can that person email you and you reply back to them, then try to reply with attachment.