got a s7 gold today won't be shipped until weds

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
ok so verizon guy explain to me that he thought have a edge phone won't be good and tells me a story about a women had phone like 4 days then drop it besides fact can't find any screen protectors or cases.

since i was in a hurry i didn't know what to do so i got s7 umm only color option is black or gold so i got gold i hope its good btw

apprently it was out of stock getting it weds i believe the verizon man also got me a wireless fast charger stand not so sure

i only got 1 question if case is on phone can you still charge phone wireless fast charger stand i chatted with samsung they saying no

if not what option can i do i know i need a case but i really want to put phone on fast charger and don't know what to do

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I charge my S7 with the case on. It's a Samsung flat round charger (not a stand). It's not a "fast" charger tho. Does that make a difference?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
There are plenty of cases and screen protectors at least on line. In stores.... It depends.

Fast wireless charging works with a lot cases.

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
i don't know what's matter with samsung they both saids that otter box icipio dual pro and life proof won't work 1 samsung person told me naked tough will work from case mate i asked another they say no

i'm lost for words can anybody just tell me what case do use if got phone from verizon and using samsung fast wireless charging stand from verizon

i be much appreciated by this btw

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I have an otterbox symmetry, spigen neo hybrid crystal, and spigen neo hybrid and they all work with the Samsung wireless fast charging stand up charger, hope this helps...

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Maybe wait until you get the phone and charger and give the cases you like a try, my Verizon store would have no issues with that ;)

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Pic of neo hybrid case on charger (showing charging)

Attachments

• 4120.jpg
    4120.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
There are plenty of cases that work for wireless charging I have the speck.clear and the tech 21 cases and they work just fine

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaac donald