05-17-2017 02:14 PM
34 12
tools
    I have the same problem since yesterday, i tried clearing cache and data, tried restarting afterwards, tried setting new alarm and hopefully the wrong alarm will show up, tried clearing cache of every app, nothing worked. I am out of my mind, this is so annoying. Is there any other way?
    10-20-2016 10:02 AM
    Clear the cache, data and force stop the Clock app... restart the phone - tried it two hours ago no longer showing. - Using a Note 5 here.
    10-28-2016 06:33 AM
    Clear the cache, data and force stop the Clock app... restart the phone - tried it two hours ago no longer showing. - Using a Note 5 here.
    I tried this and when the phone and tablet restarted, the alarm wasn't there. Then it suddenly came back. I have no alarms set. I rarely even use the clock app. I don't have Tasker installed. I'm at wit's end.
    03-13-2017 03:39 PM
    I tried this and when the phone and tablet restarted, the alarm wasn't there. Then it suddenly came back. I have no alarms set. I rarely even use the clock app. I don't have Tasker installed. I'm at wit's end.
    You're not alone
    03-18-2017 08:17 PM
    Alarm icon appear on the top of the screen because of your address book app trying to sync your contacts, messages and some of your data, so to remove the alarm icon just goto settings application Manger show system apps and lookup for address book sync app and address book(example: for AT&T users AT&T address book and sync) on the both apps clear cache, clear data and block notifications.

That's it....
    Thank you! I've been trying to find the answer to this for months! Once I cleared the data for the address book sync the alarm clock went away. I really appreciate this. It was driving me nuts.
    04-10-2017 07:04 PM
    Go to Settings-Applications-Application Manager and look for the Clock App, try clearing cache and data under storage settings.

Clearing data on my Note4, made it go away, but now if I set a new alarm, it comes back, and won't go away when the alarm is done and deleted?
    04-23-2017 02:35 AM
    I just encountered this problem and none of the forums had a solution that worked -- BUT, I did have an "a-ha" moment when someone mentioned having a scheduling app. In my case, it turned out to be caused TimeTune (excellent app, btw).

In TimeTune, I discovered that in Settings, Advanced:"Background Tasks" were set to use "Clock Alarms" (recommended, for reliable notifications, apparently). I changed it to "Weak Alarms" and the clock icon disappeared. Mystery solved! Now I need to see if "Weak Alarms" works reliably; if not, it's back to the annoying alarm icon, I guess -- but at least I know WHY it was there now.

So, if anyone has this seemingly unsolvable issue, check to see if you have any other apps that use reminders or scheduled notifications which are linked to your alarm settings -- it did not show up anywhere in my Clock/Alarm app. Good luck!
    LineKill likes this.
    04-25-2017 11:03 AM
    @Earthygirl, thanks for the info!
    04-25-2017 12:16 PM
    After 2 days of research I finally solved problem. In my case problem was app called 'fabulous' after uninstalling it, alarm icon on status bar dussapiered.
    Try to uninstall apps which uses reminders, alarm ect.
    Good luck!
    05-17-2017 02:14 PM
34 12