What protector plus case combo are you rocking?

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm rocking the Spigen Neo Hybrid and the Spigen curved crystal screen protector, works great!

Posted via the Android Central App
Just installed the screen protector and it is great. 10x better than a tempered glass you can't even tell its on there. Only thing I have to get used to is the slight tackiness of it, other than that this is the best screen protector and very easy to apply for the s7

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Just installed the screen protector and it is great. 10x better than a tempered glass you can't even tell its on there. Only thing I have to get used to is the slight tackiness of it, other than that this is the best screen protector and very easy to apply for the s7

Glad it worked! It's definitely the best option right now, from what I've tried. Hopefully they figure out how to make decent glass ones.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Are there any real pictures/videos of the Incipio Level 4 or 5 anywhere?

I posted some pics in the accessories forum in my thread regarding the level 5 I just got today. Overall it's a great case. The built in screen protector is kind of fuzzy though which I don't like but unlike the Defender the screen protector fits up against the glass with no rainbow and the way it's designed it's really hard for dust to get in it.

The level 4 is very similar except it doesn't have port covers or built in screen protector. If you want to use your own tempered glass or stick on IMO I would just buy the level 4. They have the white level 4 on Amazon for around $31 bucks which i think might actually be a better choice.

haidermech

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
Im using the same "Jelly" protector and I am running out of patience. I feel as if it reduces the over all sensitivity of the screen, so much so that it often misses touches.

Are you experiencing the same ? Specially around lower side ("Space bar" and "enter" buttons). Its really getting the best of me. I changed from s6 and I never had the this problem on it. Even my second phone S4 works fine in those area.

I went online and checked, there are many ppl complaining about the lower end of the screen being a little less sensitive. Is it the case with you ?

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Genuine Leather case (no flap, just back case), no screen protector. Never used a screen protector in 7 years with a Samsung and never regretted it, so yeah. Lol.

haidermech

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site

I recently got the S7. And I am really struggling to find some good protectors and cases for this phone. I have the Silver Titanium btw.

I got the jelly like protector which goes from edge to edge on both sides. But it gets nasty while using. It has a lot of friction. Though I've left it on I don't have any other options. Except a clear or glass protector which just covers the middle of the screen.

For the case I got the spigen ultra hybrid. It's nice but it's not as solid as I was hoping it would be. Here in summers it gets nasty in the hand as well. So I replaced it with a plain hard plastic black case. It's a minimal style case.

Overall, I'm not very satisfied with the combo. It works. But that's it. Wish I could have some good options.

What combo are you guys rocking? Are you happy with it?

Im using the same "Jelly" protector and I am running out of patience. I feel as if it reduces the over all sensitivity of the screen, so much so that it often misses touches.

Are you experiencing the same ? Specially around lower side ("Space bar" and "enter" buttons). Its really getting the best of me. I changed from s6 and I never had the this problem on it. Even my second phone S4 works fine in those area.

I went online and checked, there are many ppl complaining about the lower end of the screen being a little less sensitive. Is it the case with you ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech