I can Logged IN "Android Central" forums from my Cellphone

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
@Newbie here..Unable to Log In the "AndroidCentral-Forums" from my SGs7-Phone. Yes! folks I created my Account 3-days ago from My Pc & failed
'cause MBAExploit app..StoppedMe twice to create the account

It comes to mind then to Pause the MBAE protection and Success. The acct
was created using Gmail to Log On. But when I try to Log In from
my Cellphone with the correct credentials is "Denied"

It display a Popup with this text "This forum is Not available in Tapatalk.
Please contact your Admin" So any member-Admin or Mod could
help to resolve this issue welcome. TIA=Thnx in advance

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Thanks - Tim1954: But if I do left click on that shadow portrait it display a dropdown option list..

If selected the "Manage profile" it take Me to the profile Screen, where appears on the right

the Avatar, with 2-Links..Passport & Change Avatar, when clicked both of them it only

produce a Screen blink. Any help to Upload a picture welcome. Read you around

Jims S5

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
If you are taking about creating an avitar I believe you have to use your pc. Then it will be there when using phone or tablet. That was the only way I could.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
@-Tim1954 : Thxn Tim & hold on hard don't fell down-huha! joking. Well with your advice of Log In
I don't use it 'cause choose the option of *Keep Me Signed In-What I look for is How to
Upload a photo on my AC-Forums Avatar. New replies welcome:->

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
To: Jim S5 : Well here's what I've tried: Left click the Portrait >click Username >display: Hi Sam_Gs7 and
other options like "Manage profile" it takes to other Screen like Edit Avatar. Here on middle right side a portrait
or shadow pic that can be changed--Tried different tricks & No lucky so far.. Hope to solved soon..Stay Tuned!

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi Mr. AMBASSADOR. Appreciate the advice is weird that App impaired Me to Log In AC Forums..
Anyway I installed Tapatalk today from GPlay. I select the option to Log In the ACentral-when I enter Username
and Pass..failed to Log Me In. With the invalid email or pswrd..Uninstalled right away.

Android Central let Me to follow the process, but when the app open the Gallery it only shows the same
default pic or portrait. I've photos in my SGs7 but is Not open by the app. So the question is
"How to Add-Pics to the Android central gallery" Any ideas welcome by SGs7

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
ATTENTION: To all those who advise Me on "How to Upload a pic" Today @9:25 PET I Logged In: Android central.com/..again & tried to Edit my avatar. SurpiseMe the App asked Me to re-entered my credentials
again Then I went to "Edit avatar" follow Steps & AskeMe to drag a pic or Upload photos from Pc
opened my SGs7-Photos gallery and Bingo! posted a pic-Flag. Thanks from SGs7

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi Sam, welcome to the forums! Instead of Tapatalk you could try with Android Central Forums. This is my main app to access the forums.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...om.quoord.tapatalkacf.activity&token=LzP2Wx_c

Once installed open it, swipe in from the left edge to open the side menu and select login. In this same side menu tap on the person icon at the top and you can change your avatar.
Hey! What's new Javier P : This app "Talpatalk" blocked my Log In AC Forums and wasn't installed.
I might try it on - Re: To switch to ACentral app..I'll give a shot too & post results-Bye JavierP

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey! What's new Javier P : This app "Talpatalk" blocked my Log In AC Forums and wasn't installed.
I might try it on - Re: To switch to ACentral app..I'll give a shot too & post results-Bye JavierP

Glad you got the avatar uploaded :). As for the site login issue -- you were logging in the mobile site and Tapatalk denied it?

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I've moved this thread to the Site Feedback & Help forum, since it's an issue with Android Central, not the Samsung Galaxy S7.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Glad you got the avatar uploaded :). As for the site login issue -- you were logging in the mobile site and Tapatalk denied it?

I had issues with Tapatalk denying my password, when I used a password with special characters. Trying a password without special characters should allow login.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
I've moved this thread to the Site Feedback & Help forum, since it's an issue with Android Central, not the Samsung Galaxy S7.
Thanks for your replies @LauraKnotex. Finally I manage to Upload my pic-Still Not totally
satisfied with the way it look the Flag,.isn't fit properly on the AC-Photo frame

Would be great being able to adjust the size. This setting to Edit the avatar it has to be Updated.
I've a 2nd flag a bit bigger on My PC-But Not letMe uploaded again. Hope the developers
fix the issue Asap - Re: Tapatalk app is buggy too..Rejects my Login data

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Kudos to Almeuit for valuable assistance. You might be wright about the Login issue with "Tapatalk app"

As I mentioned in my reply to LauraKnotex the Avatar-Edit setting..Need to be improved

by the DevTeam to let users change their Avatars-when decide to do so. Anyone

know where can I send proposals to implement. That's all & Stay Tuned!